WHAT IT IS
Stop brassiness in its tracks with this ultra-violet, sulfate free shampoo that keeps blonde color light and bright
WHY IT’S SPECIAL
- Wild Cherry Bark Extract – brings out color, shine and softness in all shades of natural and color-treated hair. Helps keep hair manageable, smooth and silky
- Hydrolyzed Keratin – restores moisture, elasticity, luster and smoothness
- Avocado Oil - full of protein, vitamin A, D, E, B6, amino acids, folic acid and minerals that promotes smooth and moisturized hair
- Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair
WHO IT’S FOR
anyone looking to banish brassiness and yellow tones
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and massage from roots to ends.
- Toning results depend on hair porosity and length of time on hair before rinsing.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Conditioner
Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, PEG-150 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-150, Stearic Acid, Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cocoyl Hydroxyethyl Imidazoline, Sodium Glycolate, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry/Cerise Sauvage) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)